Doctor Aguilar’s unique Magna Rx Plus is a dietary complement that is marketed closely thru a range of websites, and can be observed on the likes of Amazon, Ebay, and quite a few different on line stores.
It is additionally avaible in some stores. I determined to strive this complement out to check it for its effectiveness, and am publishing this assessment as my results. To start, it need to be stated that this precise complement is accessible over the counter, and does no longer require a docs prescription.
My Experience – From Start To Finish
I acquired my bundle in the mail a couple of days after ordering, and the organisation we ordered it from (CheaperThenThem) despatched us two bottles rather of one.They did this deliberately, and it was once now not a mistake, however I assume they are simply making an attempt to get rid of the product. After doing extra research, it appears like these Buy-One-Get-One offers are distinctly general for this products, regardless of the place you get it.
Anyway, it only cost $10 for the bottle, and I figured what the heck. As always, it comes in a simple marked envelope, so there is nothing pronouncing “male enhancement” or some thing like that so your postman doesn’t recognize what it is.
Taking The Pill
The first aspect I prefer to say is that when I opened the bottle used to be the smell.Honestly, this product stunk like horse manure. I don’t comprehend if it is the muira puama or the catuaba, however it honestly stunk! Bad! Well, anyway I took 1 tablet – the bottle says to take 2, however I in no way begin with the endorsed dose.About two minutes after taking this preliminary take a look at dose, I acquired a moderate burning sensation on my tongue.
“Oh this can’t be good,” I began thinking, getting a little worried. About an hour and a half of surpassed earlier than the sensation went away, and I felt, well, normal. No sexual boosting effects, no loopy energy, nothing!
Just that strange burning tongue feeling.
Now, I understand you are supposed to take two drugs a day for like 1 month, however I don’t have the time for that. Plus.
I like to test a wide variety of these supplements every week, so it’s not really possible. After reading several of the reviews about Magna Rx Plus on some other websites, however, it doesn’t really look like you ever get a good effect from it. I mean, almost every reviewer on Amazon says that it does not work, and that it is a complete waste of money. I would not go so far as to say that, but in all reality – based on my brief experience – I can’t see how this product can make any real difference in performance.
All that being said, however, it’s worth taking a close look at the ingredients to see if these product even has the potential to work.
Ingredients in Magna RX Plus
- Pygeum Africanum (bark) – Extract from this African tree bark has been shown to promote healthy prostate function and may even have benefits in treating Benign Prostate Hyperplasmia, but more research is needed.
As far as its sexual benefits, there’s really no reason for it to be in this supplement.
In fact, some studies have shown that pygeum can even work against testosterone.
- Maca (Lepidium meyenii) – This root has been used in ordinary medication for years, constantly with the motive of enhancing male sexual performance.
And, unlike many substances in this category, actually appears to work.
Unfortunately, the doses used in promising research are about 3-times large than these existing in Magna Rx Plus.
It’s additionally well worth noting that, though maca appears to extend intercourse drive, it has no consequences on testosterone tiers and is no longer a stimulant.
- Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium grandiflorum) – Another age-old remedy, Horny Goat Weed has been shown by modern research to live up to its reputation as a male enhancing herb.
In fact, some research even suggests that Horny Goat Weed can have a modest effect on testosterone levels – which is unusual.
The dosages determined right here are on the low side, however now not the factor of being definitely ineffective.
The fact is that there is now not sufficient lookup to surely nail down a specific dose.
- Oat Straw– Various components of the frequent oat – the equal stuff that we flip into oat meal – have been used to aid male fitness through a number of standard medicinal drug systems.
Unfortunately, there’s little research to back this up.
- Catauba – It concerns me when there are typos in ingredient listings; This natural coaching is honestly spelled “catuaba” and used to be an essential section of the cultural of countless native Brazilian tribes.
And a number of animal research have proven that catuaba can enhance erections and enlarge the brain’s sensitivity to endorphines like dopamine.
What is regarding about it’s inclusion right here is that actual catuaba is absolutely a combination of the bark from numerous distinctive timber however Magna Rx Plus doesn’t describe their method on the label.
- Oriental Ginseng (root) – True ginseng (Panax ginseng) has given deposit for a broad vary of benefits, inclusive of multiplied testosterone and energy, as properly as accelerated erections.
Unfortunately, these claims have now not stood up to scientific scrutiny.
Ginseng does have respectable advantages for temper and talent function, however. So that’s something.
Unfortunately, the dosage here is incredibly low.
- L-Arginine – This popular supplement is a precursor to a gas called Nitric Oxide which widens the blood vessels and increases blood flow.
In theory, this should improve erections.
Unfortunately, this doesn’t always work in practice.
Especially on account that the dose in Magna RX is about 13-times much less than the lowest dose used in studies.
- Stinging Nettle Leaf – Similar to pygeum, stinging nettle does seems to help with prostate health but has no effective on testosterone levels or sex drive.
- Cayenne (fruit) – I’m guessing that cayenne is covered to supply Magna Rx a jolt of capsaicin – stuff that makes warm peppers hot.
Unfortunately, regardless of claims that say otherwise, capsaicin has no affect on sexual overall performance or enjoyment.
- Muira Puama (leaf) – Despite having years of use in regular medicine, there are very few research backing up claims related to this South American herb.
It does, however show promise as a mood enhancer and brain booster.
Unfortunately, the doses used in research are a lot greater than these in Magna Rx.
- Orchic Substance – There’s no factor in making an attempt to via refined about this: Orchic substance is extract of cattle testicles.
Marketers have tried to promote orchic as a good source of testosterone, but there’s no proof of that.
- Smilax Officinalis (leaf) – More typically referred to as Sarsaparilla, it’s commonly the root that is used for a range of reasons.
I’m not sure what the different between the leaf and root is, or why the leaf is used here but there is research into the root’s ability to increase testosterone level.
As of right now, nothing conclusive has shown up.
- Astragalus (root) – Used as a type of cure-all tonic in ordinary Chinese medicine, there is no lookup to exhibit that astragalus (which should without a doubt refer to a number of special flora however the label doesn’t specify) has any advantages when it comes to sexual health.
- Licorice root – The only effect that licorice root has on testosterone is to decrease it.
So I have no idea what it’s doing here.
- Pumpkin (seed) – Pumpkin seeds have a long reputation for improving male health, and it may deserve it.
The seeds comprise quite a few nutritional vitamins and minerals – which includes zinc and magnesium – that extend sperm manufacturing and ought to enhance prostate health. But that doesn’t suggest that it has any impact on intercourse force or performance.
- Very Cheap (only $10 a bottle)
- Quick shipping from Amazon
- Has a healthy dose of L-Arginine and other beneficial ingredients
- Made in the US
- Bottle stinks like manure
- Really no effect on performance
- Potential food allergy (contains wheat)
- The few ingredients that might actually improve sexual health are in ridiculously low doses.
It might also be really worth giving Magna Rx a shot, actually due to the fact of how less expensive it is and – in idea – the substances have to have some kind of effect.Unfortunately, the few substances that would possibly simply do some thing for you are blanketed in extraordinarily low doses, appreciably decreasing their capability to honestly work.
There are a lot of merchandise that get bashed on web sites like Amazon and Ebay, however you have to take into account that most of the time humans that do have success with the product commonly don’t say anything, and the ones that had a terrible journey with it are going to bitch a lot louder. It does incorporate L-Arginine, which is supposed to make bigger blood glide and assist with your stamina, so there is a plus.Even there, though, arginine is no longer the first-rate preference for growing NO stages and wants to be taken at a an awful lot greater dose – one that would require you taking most of the bottle at once.
It is also made in the USA, so I think it is generally safe to take, unlike a lot of other supplements that are manufactured in “who-knows-where” Southeast Asia. This isn’t intended to sound prejudice, it’s just that supplements from other countries have a reputation for blatantly lying on their ingredient labels.
Perhaps if you are willing to take something for a very long time to wait and see if it will be more effective for you than it is for me or others then Magna Rx Plus will be good for you, but I don’t know if it is worth putting the time into.
As far as using Magna Rx Plus as a male enhancement, I would skip it and move onto to something more potent.
Interesting Side Note: I currently observed out that this Dr. Aguilar, who supposedly used to be the “brains” in the back of Magna Rx Plus, is genuinely no longer a licensed medical doctor in the US.Aquilar may also now not have even had a main function in its production. He is a paid spokesman for the product however, and practices medication in Mexico.
Have You Used Magna RX Plus? Leave Your Review Below!
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY less expensive alternative to getting each girth and size gains, at a fraction of the rate of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Have you used this supplement?
Usede product for three months. Smell and style is horrible. Havent seen any dramatic effects however some minor ones. I am 70 and have weakened erections and tough to maintain. I have stopped the usage of this product frequently due to the fact of the heartburn and belly upset. Just no longer well worth it, Have been the use of High T from GNC and in two weeks have seen a difference. I additionally am taking1500mg a day of larginine. Not in dimension however in capability and firmness.
1 out of 3 people found this review helpful.
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
am a srilankan how i can by magna rxmedicing iam 45 yers. –sudath
It’s available online, but I couldn’t find a retailer that ships to Sri Lanka. You may have to choose a different supplement, like VigRx Plus.- Rob
2 out of 3 people found this question helpful.
Ho kan magna rx plus bestelen –Anwar
U kunt het online of op GNC kopen.- Rob
Where I can by in Fiji –vilitati
It’s sold online and in some stores. I don’t know if anyone carries it or delivers it to Fiji.- Rob
Does growth actually happen? –Benny
No. In my experience, there had been no high quality effects.- Rob
1 out of 2 people found this question helpful.
What store can I get it at –Brian
They say you can locate it at GNC, CVS, and RiteAid.- Rob
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website