It’s time to review Rescue Hair 911 – a hair complement that appears without a doubt promising:
- excellent formula
- high doses in most ingredients
However – it additionally appears questionable from various factors of view.
That’s what made me believe that it might be a scam.
So what’s the reality at the back of this product? Here’s my unique analysis.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Rescue Hair 911.
So Let’s Get To The Review
Full Name: Rescue Hair 911 from PhytAge Labs
Versions: Only one (30 days supply)
Best Actual Price: About $70/bottle (very expensive)
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its Official website (not available anywhere else)
Designed For: Hair loss – both in men and women.
According to its claims:
- decreases shedding caused by DHT excess in men
- regrows new hairs (very unlikely)
- reduces general hair loss in women
Still – I can’t assurance these are a hundred percent actual (since very few merchandise work for each male and lady hair loss).
My Rating: 6 out of 10
Worth Buying?: Not really – even though it has an excellent formula.
But overall, it looks like a pretty bad choice:
- extremely expensive
- absolutely no user review anywhere
- very hard to find
I personally prefer a tons less expensive choice with a very comparable composition .
What I Liked About It
- Formula is mostly based on potent herbs
- High quality ingredients overall
- Most of them have really good doses
- Pills are quite easy to swallow
What I Didn’t Like About It
- No authentic user review on the Internet
- Not available in local shops/online retailers
- Only sold on its Official website (which is hard to find)
- Its purchase page (from the Official website) is also hard to find
- Extremely expensive overall
#1 – Ingredients (9.50 out of 10)
Honestly, Rescue Hair 911’s formula is one of the best from the market:
- based on potent and varied herbs
- some ingredients have studies behind
- very good doses in most compounds
So talking completely in phrases of composition – it’s an wonderful supplement.
Now, I would divide its ingredients in 3 groups:
- Proprietary Blend
- Herbal Extracts
- Vitamins & Minerals
So let’s take a closer look at each category.
1. Proprietary Blend
This is essentially a combine of countless elements – which are intended to have a stronger effect together:
Out of these compounds, I would solely point out the most necessary ones:
- Juniper Berry Powder – reduces shedding.
- Uva Ursi Leaf Powder – strengthens hair and reduces the fall out.
- Burdock Root Powder – promotes herbal hair growth.
- Cayenne Pepper Root Powder – stimulates quicker growth.
Overall – this combo looks very promising (in phrases of effect).
2. Herbal Extracts
These are the main ingredients this supplement is based on, in my opinion.
That’s because they have the strongest anti-hair loss proprieties:
Now, out of these thirteen compounds, right here are the strongest ones:
- Saw Palmetto Berries – it’s the best herb against DHT excess. 
- Plant Sterol Complex – make stronger and promote growth.
- Green Tea Leaf – blocks DHT and reduces shedding.
- Stinging Nettle Leaf Powder – reduces DHT levels and treats oily hair. 
- Reishi Mushroom – inhibits excess DHT.
Obviously – the different eight components additionally have main benefits.
But in phrases of scientific evidence, these are the pinnacle 5 compounds.
3. Vitamins & Minerals
This group doesn’t have such a strong effect as the previous 2.
Instead – it’s mostly designed for general hair health:
- Vitamin E – it’s a strong anti-oxidant. 
- Zinc – prevents extreme hair loss precipitated by using an eventual deficiency.
- Cooper – it’s also involved in some cases of hair loss.
Most hair dietary supplements include nutritional vitamins and minerals, which is absolutely fine.
But these compounds rarely have a major effect against hair loss.
So the factor is that a first-class complement shouldn’t be generally primarily based on them.
Rescue Hair 911 isn’t – which is perfectly fine.
Overall – this supplement has an excellent formula.
So from this point of view, I would recommend it anytime.
You don’t see a product with this kind of composition everyday.
So if you ask me – these ingredients should work really well, considering their potency and evidence behind.
#2 – How To Take It (9 out of 10)
Here’s what you should know about this supplement’s pills and dosage.
1. The Pills
Rescue Hair 911 has the typical hair pills:
- designed as gelatin capsules
- average dimensions
- quite easy to swallow
In different phrases – they appear like everyday pills, which is absolutely fine.
2. The Dosage
This supplement follows the same pattern here – it has the usual dosage (for a hair supplement):
- serving size is 2 pills/day
- it’s up to you when you take them
It’s real that it doesn’t provide very clear directions.
So you’re no longer advised when it’s the quality time to take the pills, whether or not you have to take them collectively or not, etc.
But overall – its dosage and schedule are quite easy to follow.
#3 – Results (2 out of 10)
Unfortunately, I by no means had the danger to check out this complement myself.
For this purpose – I desired to take a look at its consequences through searching at different people’s opinions on it.
Note: I solely consist of proper opinions, no longer promotional ones.
As you might expect – I had a very hard time finding ANY authentic opinion on Rescue Hair 911:
- not sold on any 3rd party retailer
- none of the evaluations on line had been made via preceding customers
- most reviews I found were promotional
Basically – the only “opinions” I could find were on Rescue Hair 911’s official page.
However, they were most likely biased:
- no comments/reviews section
- no way to leave your own review
- all of them were very similar
So I personally would not trust these reviews – but you can decide for yourself.
Rescue Hair 911 doesn’t have any proper person evaluation online.
For this reason – I personally would not trust the reviews from its official page:
- they all seem very biased
- you can’t depart your very own overview (even as a validated customer)
This is why I ought to now not propose a product like Rescue Hair 911.
Considering that I recognize a complement with a comparable sturdy system for a way decrease price, there’s no way I would choose Rescue Hair 911.
#4 – Price (2 out of 10)
Despite having a incredible formula, Rescue Hair 911 is extraordinarily expensive.
In fact – it’s one of the priciest hair supplements I know.
That’s why I couldn’t really recommend it.
1. The Exact Price
First of all – this supplement’s price isn’t very easy to find:
- its official page mostly consists from a video
- you have to click on the hyperlink at the backside to get to the buy web page
- then you have to find the “order now” part and click there
- it’s solely there the place you can see the proper rate
Now – as soon as you get to the buy page, the numbers are huge:
- Its standard price is $69.95 for a monthly supply.
- Price gets slightly better if you buy several bottles at once.
- In this way, you can get it for about $50/bottle.
- Shipping is free.
This price is way too high to afford on a monthly basis.
The complement has an great formula, that’s totally true.
But even so – it’s way too pricey in the lengthy run.
2. Competitors’ Price
I will only compare Rescue Hair 911 with my #1 recommended hair supplement.
I’m talking about a product called Folexin:
- Both dietary supplements have an magnificent method with comparable compounds.
- However, Folexin costs $25/bottle normally.
- You can additionally get it more cost effective if you purchase large portions (about $18/bottle).
- On the other hand, Rescue Hair 911 is way more expensive.
- Its standard price is $70 and you can get it for $50 in the best case.
Basically – these 2 products have pretty much the same composition and doses.
However, the difference between their prices is at least $32.
So you can guess which of them I would recommend.
Why pay a high amount of money per month if you can get a similar product for much less?
Rescue Hair 911 is an extraordinarily costly supplement.
Even though it has an awesome formula – it simply costs too much for an average person.
So considering these facts, there’s no way I could recommend it.
If you want to get the same quality formula, better go for my cheaper alternative.
#5 – Where To Find It (3 out of 10)
As I already said – Rescue Hair 911 can only be found on its Official website.
So you can’t certainly purchase it from a neighborhood save or a third celebration retailer.
But there’s more:
- Its Official website isn’t very easy to find.
- Most critiques are main to fake/closed websites.
- The professional web page doesn’t exhibit up in Google results.
In different phrases – getting to its respectable web page can be pretty difficult and tricky.
And even if you get there, there’s a lengthy video that can’t be skipped.
The only way to get to the purchase page is by clicking on a bottom link.
So shopping for this complement is noticeably hard, clearly due to the fact it’s hard to get to it.
#6 – Final Conclusions
Here’s how I would sum up my opinion on Rescue Hair 911 (in three ideas).
1. Excellent Composition
In terms of ingredients, this product looks almost perfect:
- based on the strongest herbs for hair
- its doses are really high
- most of its compounds are clinically tested
So from this point of view, you can’t ask for more.
Still – it’s no longer the solely complement with this sort of composition.
2. No Real Opinion
Considering its brilliant formula, it’s stunning to see this complement has no real user reviews:
- no opinions on 3rd party retailers
- a few opinions on distinct websites (but extra are biased)
- no real user opinions on its official page
So if consumer evaluations are vital for you (for me they are), you need to preserve this in mind.
3. Huge Price
Despite its excellent quality, this supplement is very pricey:
Now – if this complement was once the solely one with a best formula, perhaps it used to be greater really worth it.
But there are some others – which have a much lower price.
So it’s obvious what I would recommend then.
My Verdict – Worth Buying Or Not?
Short answer: Not worth it, for sure.
That even though it has an excellent composition (one of the best from the market, if you ask me).
But as I said before – it simply has way too many issues:
- No real user reviews anywhere.
- Official website is very unprofessional (and hard to find).
- It’s quite hard to get to the purchase page.
- Supplement is extremely expensive and hard to afford.
I totally agree that its substances are awesome.
And in phrases of effects – they need to simply work, if you ask me.
However, there’s any other complement with an nearly same method (for a a great deal decrease price).
That’s exactly what I recommend instead – the product is called Folexin:
- great formula based on herbs
- high-quality ingredients with high doses
- lowest price on the market for this quality
- best product in terms of results (in my case)
So if you want to get the first-rate system from the market for the lowest fee – that’s the product you should go for.
As for Rescue Hair 911, I don’t consider it a scam in terms of composition.
But in terms of price and company behind, it might be – I can’t tell for sure.
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website